Thursday, October 20, 2016

I'm soo excited plus more interested in study the Sketch up and because of that I willingly to study it by myself with the guide from web/videos..In this blog, I'll share what I have learned and the result from it.

I start to learn this software in the year 2012 after my high school graduation..and then, I telah dapat masuk ke Matric in IIUM (or they call Asasi) in Architectural and Environmental Design (AED). From there I know this software and try to learn it by myself cuz my course not using it yet at that time but then I got in degree taking QS which not related at all with designing and the things I want to learn.
But still, dalam diri Leen, terasa nak tahu dan belajar software2 design ni x luntur,.therefore..I create this blog so u guys can critics (please be soft to me..><) hasil yang leen belajar. TQ u guys..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment